Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unordinary Monday

I had the biggest problem yesterday. I woke up early around 5am to go to the gym to start back on my dail workouts. Well it didnt go according to how I planned. I tried to gather my clothes for the gym but I couldnt find them. So I found some other one and that took up much of my time. When i went to the gym, I went to the wrong location. the loctaion i went to had been moved and it was on the other side of Memphis. So I burned alot of gas. Then, i finally go to my destination and it took me a long time to get there. When i got out the car, I grabbed my gym membership from the side of the door. Lock the car and prepared to leave. There's one more thing! I LOCKED MY KEYS IN MY CAR. I was so traumatized because I didnt get to exercise. It was so cold and I had no jacket. So I went in for help, and no one could help me. Luckily, my phone was charged. So, I called everyone and non could help. So I walked to Kroger to get a hanger, which I got from the meat department that smelt like fish. When i got back, I tried to unlock my car. Then the security comes trying to save the day and thens think im trying to break into my car and doesnt even offer assistance. It was so crazy. So i ended up calling POP A LOCK, which they tried to charge me 40 dollars and I declined about 4 times until the guy came and then he charges me half. I mean it was crazy because of all the times I need someone to help me then there way no one around. They are usually blowing up my phone but yesterday wasnt so goodat all!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yuck. The thought of a "fishy hanger" is just too much!

Hope the rest of the week is better.

Nancy said...

Sounds like one of those good intention days that goes all haywire.