Thursday, April 17, 2008

Know Who You Are

I posted and note on my Facebook page and I faced some many problems with this note more than ever. The note was the same title as the blog. As many people know, I am an aspring model. I want to be a super model for all the right reason. People feel that I am trying to become a model When I speak of becoming a model. I could mean for anything. I love my country and I wear alomst anything that supports this country. I wear red cross and army shirts to show support. i would love to be the American Dream of this country and support all people. i have been througbh so much that people dont really realize what i have been through. People judge me but I want to show diversity through my work and my passion. I have the passion for making this country into a better, more diversied country. This country in dying hep. This oes back into what i first said about this tiopic. I am doing this because I really want it to and this is in my heart. I have been through so much. I know who I am and I have been characterized in so many aspects. I am a multi racial individual that supports all communities and people. i would love to be the model of this country. I would really do this to promote a better country in all aspcts such as economic and social components. Someone has to know me before they can judge. I knwo who I am do you know who you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so important to know who you are. Awesome blog. It took me a while to find myself, but I've discovered myself as a roofer in calgary and have never looked back.