Thursday, April 3, 2008

Racism or Just Your Imagination

In the beginning, I know racism still exists in the community. The title gives you a basic general idea of how the essay should go. People take things out of context. If I was to hear something from a diffrent race then I wouldnt really be offended but some of my friends are offended at when some races say certain things and nine times out of ten the person didnt mean it in that way. race shouldnt be an issue but it still exists. I feel that race will never be totally wiped out because it similar to mixing water with oil. the two will never be dissolved into one substance, either water or oil. i love when people say that you are tyring to act black. what does that mean? We should change our word usage instead of using words that are suppose to be use as a ethnicity. Black and white are ethinicities. Are you reading this trying to figure out what color I am and I know many of your judgemnts but I am built of multi races. We have to work on facts and stop facing the assumptions. Assumptions are your opinions that you consider or how you feel that come to mind. I think that we as Americans have fail to live under what this country should be. We can stand together when somthing happens to the entire country. So why do we bash each other to be recognized as individual races and not one country. We stand for the same thing. Black say certain words that they feel that other races shouldnt say. I feel that if no other race should say that then Blacks shouldnt say it either! thats is excluding other races by doing that. I wish we could all look back adn think of things we have said and done and think is, Is it racism or just your imagination?

No comments: