Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who To Ask?

New York University is promoting a spring program that I would love to attend. I plan to attend and I am trying to do everything to bring up any grades, make any necessary changes, and do whatever I need to get there. I would like to attend New York University to build our country. I want to minor in Film and Video Production. if I could get my voice, then I can make the choice. I feel that thsi sis a combination with my modeling ordeal. i know who I am and i am all for promoting my country and bettering the country. I am so confused but I know what i want. I dont know how I can say that but I am unsure if I should go if I am accepted. Am I thinking to hard or am I trying tto live my ambitions. I really dont have any idea. i talked with so many people but who should I believe and who should I trust. I really wish that someone can help me with this. I think that I have the funniest speech. i am very good at giving speeches because I was stage frightened but I am not anymore because i perfected on that. I want to showcase and model this country. Where should I go? Am i making a good decison?

No comments: