Thursday, April 17, 2008

Papers and History

School has gotten more interesting to me in the last two weeks than anythime ever. I fe;t when I first started off in the classes, i had an opinion about so much until I actually experienced a couple of weeks in my English class. I have learned that you have to actaully research to get your opinion. Your opinion really cant be determined until you have factual information that supports that opinion All my classes are in a knot and because they all say the same things. They are in unity. I love the fact that when I go to class that they actaully give me some relationship. I have learned that in my English class that I can actually go out and do research on my own. Some may find that the internet is a good access or resource. We have used interviews and other resources to support our solutions and really back up what we feel. I went in with a idea and came out with a different perspective. You have to know your history before you can actually deteremined anything. As people, we are not open and free minded to actually sit down and read the statistics that w are provided. It is quite interesting because everything I have learned in my English class ties to everyday life. Its actually right in front of our eyes.

No comments: